Tuesday, March 15, 2016

194 - God's Mercy for America



Opening Prayer at Trump's Victory Press Conference, 3/15/2016

I'm going to pray, because Donald Trump believes in the name of Jesus Christ. And he is so excited to see that everybody knows the good news. Let us Pray:

Father God in the Name of Jesus Christ, Lord I thank you so much for the life of Donald J Trump. I thank you O God, how you are protecting him, leading him, allowing the voice of the people to rise like never before. To rise up to a higher level, beyond the GOP establishment, and to declare to the whole world 'WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA' and we are thankful that you give him the right words, to stir-up the hearts of millions of Americans that are standing behind this movement, something that has never been seen in the political history of this country. LORD we are declaring right now, thanking you for the victories that you have given him today and we are expecting that he is going to continue to sweep the GOP nomination, and he is going to go on all the way to the White House, to become the next President of the United States of America. In the Name of Christ, if you love him say, Amen. - Pastor Mark Burns.


"And I have to say it . . . number one I want to congratulate Marco Rubio for having run a really tough campaign. He is tough, he is smart, and he's got a great future ahead of him. But I have to say, nobody has ever, ever in the history of politics received the kind of negative advertising that I have. Record, record, record . . . by the way, mostly false . . . I would not say a hundred percents false, but about ninety percent false. Mostly false, vicious, horrible . . . they say it was 18 million the first week meaning last week, and twenty-five million . . . it added up to over forty(40) million dollars and you explain it to me, because I can't . . . My numbers went UP. I don't understand it. Nobody understands it. My numbers went up! I mean, it has been an interesting experience." - Donald J. Trump.


I can explain it to you Mr. Trump. The Good Lord is showing mercy to America. - that is it in a nutshell. No one knows what the future holds, but we know that God has intervened in our history, and given American and Americans a last chance to save themselves. Your election will not accomplish that but it will give US the chance to ACT.






No comments:

Post a Comment